Last week I went to the #beauty20 awards held here in Los Angeles. The #beauty20 awards highlight brands that have done extremely well with connecting with consumers through social media and digital platforms. Some of which have created almost cult-like followings.
It was the first consumer choice awards event organized by INNOCOS at the London West Hollywood Hotel. The first half of the event were a series of presentations from industry leaders such as MODIFACE’s Jennifer Today, who spoke on how augmented reality is helping consumers become more interactive with products before they actually make a purchase. I met a spectacular gentleman, Sourabh Sharma who spoke about the evolution of influencer marketing.
Of course, the most exciting part was seeing all of the awesome brands I love receive recognition for their hard work and achievements! Not to leave out the amazing tote bag full of products! Here is a breakdown of who won in each category:
Bath & Body Works
Laura Mercier Cosmetics
Wet N Wild Beauty
Mary Kay Mobile Virtual Makeover
BEST E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
BEST BEAUTY STARTUP
BEST BEAUTY BRAND ONLINE
What came in our Gift Bags?
- Chella Eyebrow Kit with included: Ivory lace highlighter, eyebrow pencil in Blonde, Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Cream, and the Passionate Pink Lip Pencil
- Project Beauty Hairgurt in Strawberry Banana
- Color Science Brush-On Alternative Sunscreen
- Pinrose Tambourine Dreamer
- Noddle & Boo Blissful Balm Nectar plus a mini sample of their Super Soft Lotion